Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jane Fonda is in Love again at 70 !

Three-times married veteran actress Jane Fonda has admitted that she is in love again.

The 69-year-old declined to name her current flame, but revealed that she met him during a book signing ceremony.

During an interview on ‘The Late Show With David Letterman’ on May 8, the Oscar winner divulged how she took television’s help to trace down her mystery suitor.

“I saw this man walking towards me as I was doing a book signing and I said, ‘Wow, you look like a movie star’. He gave me his card and I lost the card. So on your show, I said. ‘If you’re watching, call my office’ – and he did,” the Daily Express quoted Fonda, as telling Letterman.

“And I’m in love with him!” she added with a smile.

Fonda, who lives in Georgia, said that she and her new lover are always together when she visits him in New York and they “don’t spend a lot of time outside”.

Fonda also declared that older women were better off when it came to finding love.

“I’m going to be 70 in December and the older you get, good news women, it gets better,” she said.

Fonda was earlier married to late French film director Roger Vadim, American political activist Tom Hayden, and TV mogul Ted Turner.

No comments: