Sunday, May 20, 2007

Keira Knightley in love with Sienna Miller!

Keira Knightley is ecstatic that Sienna Miller being her onscreen lover in her new movie.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star recently declared that she "wishes" she was the Factory Girl star.

Miller has substituted Lindsay Lohan in the part of Caitlin MacNamara, in the upcoming John Maybury movie The Best Time Of Our Lives.

And Knightley is eager to get closer to Miller and hopes that Jude Law's ex-flame will give her tips about being the perfect party guest.

"I wish I was Sienna Miller. I watch that girl and she's just fabulous. She talks to everyone and laughs and smiles and looks as if she is genuinely enjoying herself,” Contactmusic quoted Knightley, as saying.

"When I talk to her, I hope a bit of her party personality will rub off on me, but it never does. She could give master classes in being the most amazing party guest,” she added.

No comments: