Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Best feelings

Lindsay Lohan has spoken about her new lover Calum Best for the first time.

The 20-year-old actress, who spent the weekend in the Bahamas with the model, says she is happy with Calum and the getaway was just what she needed.

Lindsay said: "It was good. It was nice, it was fun. Calum is a nice guy."

While the couple have been virtually inseparable in recent weeks, Lindsay's friends are insisting the 'Mean Girls' star isn't serious about Calum.

A source told People magazine: "They were making out, but I wouldn't call it a relationship. More just hooking up."

Meanwhile, model Sara Kova claims Calum, 26, kissed her in Bahamas nightclub Aura last Friday (11.05.07) as Lindsay sat unaware close by.

Kova told the New York Daily News newspaper: "We'd exchanged looks. I was walking to the ladies' room when I passed him walking from the men's room. He gave me a smile. Then he put his hands on my hips and turned me toward the wall, like he was a cop who was about to frisk me. He held my hands so my butt would be pressed against his crotch.

"I turned to move away. Then he grabbed by jaw and planted a kiss. I giggled. OK, I might have been a little intoxicated, but I was also shocked. I didn't know this guy's name. The whole time, no words were spoken. Finally, I walked away. After I came out of the bathroom, I went back to the main room, and saw this same guy kissing Lindsay Lohan. She was kind of straddling him. I said to myself, 'What just happened here?' "

Calum - the son of the late soccer legend George Best - has developed a reputation for being a notorious womaniser.

He has previously dated Kimberly Stewart, Elizabeth Jagger, Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding and Patsy Kensit, the ex-wife of Oasis singer Liam Gallagher.

No comments: