Sunday, December 30, 2007

An Astrologer Says Britney Has Marriage in Her Future!


Astrologer Susan Miller says that Britney Spears will have a bright future of love and success in less than a year! Us Magazine reports:

Good news for the 26-year-old Sagittarius: “She will fall in love around this time next year,” Miller says. “She’s going to be awfully happy.” Miller says her future mate will "be very financial, practical and stable. He’ll be 7 years older and will know how to handle money — a manager-type,” Miller says. (Sam Lutfi anyone?) But Spears won’t walk down the aisle next year. “Britney has the potential to marry again in her life, but like Halle Berry, she may be a little wary right now,” Miller says."


Marriage for Britney again!? Wasn’t the whole K-Fed disaster enough to prove that she can’t be a wife or a mother? She can’t even take care of herself… or her kids… how is she going to be able to be there for another full-grown human? She couldn’t do that for her last husband, and he had corn-rows and had the mentality little kid! Yea, so I don’t who this fortune teller is, or where she came from, but I think this is totally inaccurate.

See, if Britney really wants her future told, she should go to the same Bulgarian gypsy that I met in a produce market while I was in Eastern Europe on business a few years back. The gypsy told me that because of my broad, strong shoulders, I’m a natural born leader, and my chiseled jaw is a sign of power and it’s only a matter of time until I’m voted sexiest man alive. See, now that’s a fortune! Oh, and she never really gave a rigid time frame… you know, for the element of surprise. It’s not because astrology is a complete fraud and the gypsy schemed me out of all of the Euros in my pocket. Nope, not at all.

No comments: