Sunday, December 30, 2007

Jennifer Lopez is an Emotional Wreck

How do you know Jennifer Lopez is pregnant? Besides the obvious belly expanding her hormones are also screwed up.

Lopez admits that she has been an emotional wreck during her pregnancy. She says she cries every time she watches something “touching” on TV.

Lopez says: "Anything that is touching makes me cry – any commercial that is sappy and silly. Things about dads make me cry, maybe because of my relationship with my own father. But anytime I see anything about a dad with his little girl, and I’m over tired, I’m gone!"

I don’t mind the physical body changes that much during pregnancy but I’m dreading the hormonal changes. Girls are already very emotional, just imagine being extra emotional for 9 months. Wow! Not looking forward to that!

No comments: